DR. ASHKAN JALILI
D.C., DACNB*, FACFN*,FABBIR*
• Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies, FL
• BC-Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, Canada
• American Board of Brain Injury & Rehabilitation (USA)*
• Fellow American College of Functional Neurology (USA)*
• Diplomate American Board Chiropractic Neurology (USA)*
• Fellow American Board of Metabolic Nutrition Medicine & Anti-Aging, FL, USA*
• Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2001 Cleveland Chiropractic College, CA, USA
• B. Sc. Human Biology 2001 Cleveland Chiropractic College, CA, USA
• B. Sc. Life Sciences (Incomplete) 1995-1998 McMaster University, Canada
* not recognized fellowships in Canada
Dr. Ashkan Jalili (Dr. Ash) is a BC-Licensed chiropractor and a neuro-rehab-based chiropractic doctor, with over 20 years of Post-Doctorate Clinical Neuroscience education in the USA (Not recognized in Canada) and over 2000 hours of Post-Doctorate Education in Functional Medicine/Metabolic Medicine. He has been in private practice since 2002 and he served as an instructor for the Chiropractic Board Exam Reviews for 7 years in the areas of Neurology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Chiropractic Science, and Philosophy as well as Neuromuscular Diagnosis. He served as part-time faculty at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Japan.
Dr. Ash also served as the past president of the California Chiropractic Association-Westside District. Before he moved back to Canada in 2016 he practiced in Santa Monica, California, where he was a clinic director of a successful MD/DC/PT clinic. He also served as a Corporate Wellness consultant to different multidisciplinary clinics. His clinical expertise in neuro-rehabilitation can help patients with:
Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
Headaches (Migraines, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Cervicogenic and more)
Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussions
Post Concussion Syndromes
Complex Neurological Disorders
Dr. Ash combines the traditional chiropractic approach with state-of-the-art neuro-technology, and active neurological rehabilitation to maximize Mind-body restoration and healing.
Dr. Ash served as Industrial Disability Evaluator in the state of California, recognized by the Industrial Medical Council and Workers Compensation Appeals Board, for many years. He is a member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, and California Chiropractic Association. He is a US Board-certified Diplomate in chiropractic neurology, a post-doctorate specialty of chiropractic as well as a Fellow in American Functional Neurology and the American Board of Metabolic Medicine Practitioners, both of which are currently not recognized by Health Canada or chiropractic regulatory bodies.
Dr. Ash is currently the Canadian Brain Performance and Neuroplasticity Centers Clinic Director and Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at Carrick Institute of Neurology in the US. He was a frequent lecturer for some of California’s Fortune 500 Companies in the areas of health, wellness, and healthy living with his trademark Corporate Wellness program.